
The purpose of this blog is to help the others along there way in life. My children and grandchildren have inspired me to put some means to communicate to them in a way that they can view during there busy lives.
For many months I would send inspirational emails to my children while there mother was dying from brain cancer. After she passed I continued these emails for some time to inspire and reassure them that there is a purpose to life.
I hope and pray that the blog will provide a place to get peace and refresh the spirit, for God knows we need it in these times.
The picture is of Jamie back in 1973 on our honeymoon. It was the best of times, when life had very few problems.
This blog is in her memory and to help my children and grandchildren remember how precious the time and moments we share on this earth. It is not our final destination, but what we do here and the decisions we make will decide our fate. She loved you all and hopefully you will hear her tell you so, as we blog on.
No comments:
Post a Comment