Sunday, February 21, 2010

Pappoos prayer


This is the next installment of my blog to talk to my children and grandchildren. This is Pappoos pray which I actually did back in 2006 after both of my daughters lost children during pregnancy. It was a very emotional and heart wrenching time. I know that Jamie is now with both of them and enjoying her time with them in heaven. Before she passed away we talked about heaven and that she would be with the two grandchildren that we lost and never knew. We do not understand why these things happen but, yet it was Gods way to provide Jamie with a little bit of both our daughters to be with her in heaven. This image is the painting we had made in our kitchen in spring of 2007 which displays the two angels that we lost in 2006.

Here is Pappoos prayer

Although I never knew you or held you in my arms,

I’m filled with a great sadness deep in my heart.

And even though I never saw your face or gazed into your eyes,

I feel your little spirit and miss that we’re apart.

Although we never had the time to talk or even to laugh,

I hear your little voice clearly say.

Tell my mommy that I love her, and she did her very best,

But only God knows why and I’ll see her some day.

Even though we have never talked or had a day to share,

Know that you are loved and I will meet you up there.

Someday we will meet in heaven on that special day,

I will say I’m Pappoo how would you like to play.

And on that day we will run and laugh and play,

And we never have to stop, no not ever.

That’s the great part of eternity,

We will be together forever…..

For now though you two better rest,

And save up your energy.

Because when Pappoo and you two are together,

We will play for eternity.




No comments:

Post a Comment