Logan was born on a very cold night at the hospital near WVU. The night of his appearance to this world was at first a normal start to a new life.... soon I would realize a super hero was being born.
His grandma and I drove down to the hospital and soon knew we were in for a little wait. Jamie stayed with Erin the whole way thru as a support to her as mothers often do. I of course, took a different approach by staying out of the way and give the staff some space to work. Soon I found a comfortable chair in the waiting room and fell asleep. After a little while... in the midst of my rest recovery, Jamie kicked my chair and said, "I guess you don't want to see your grandson".
I sprung to my feet and still half sleep came to the room where my newest grand child was expressing himself. Logan Michael was here and he made sure everyone knew it.....

Logan did not need a herald to announce his birth he did it himself.
I sprung to my feet and still half sleep came to the room where my newest grand child was expressing himself. Logan Michael was here and he made sure everyone knew it.....
Logan did not need a herald to announce his birth he did it himself.
Logan has always been a very happy and loving guy. He loves each day of his life and makes us all enjoy the day he blessed our lives.
You might know him as Logan Michael..... but we just call him LO LO MAN.
ding ding ding
No comments:
Post a Comment