
Take care of them....
Jamie said to me that it was up to me to take care of our daughters and grandchildren. But over the time since she has been gone I am starting to wonder what she really meant.
Did she mean ... take care of them ..... like a mafia hit ..... or sell them on the black market ..... or send them on a long one way journey.
What did you mean Jamie?
They seem to think of me as a cruise director on the ship of life. My main job is to keep them thoroughly entertained and well fed. I have a large supply of toys, videos and Wii games to help me with the entertaining side of the job. I have multiple DVD players to take care of the demand of showing multiple videos at one time. Because the boys like one type and girls .... well you get the gist.
I have so many spaghetti o's and fruit snacks that I could feed a small army. As far as drinks, it is required that I have juice boxes, apple juice, orange juice, chocolate milk...... to keep them thoroughly hydrated.


With Ry she is very much the little princess that you wanted..... She asks so many intelligent questions and I cannot answer a one of them.
Logan and Nathan are definitely boys from head to toe............... Nathan said that I was placed on this earth as his servant..... He also instructs me on what videos and new toys that
I should procure. Logan thinks that I am a bronco, which usually requires a chiropractic visit after he leaves.
Sarah and Haley are the ones that really scare me.... they call me Pappoo..ie. They are the ones you did not get to know and they are the ones I fear most. Haley enjoys dressing herself ... a number of times per visit. While Sarah carries her yummy baby around at all times.... heaven forbid we would need to wash her. I am not sure who they think I am.... maybe I do not want to know.

No comments:
Post a Comment